Slamdance Group is currently searching for a full-time marketing/office coordinator to support and assist Slamdance's festival manager and producer with the day-to-day organization of festival and screenplay competition entries, programmers, readers, annual entries, and physical production.
This remote, full-time position is suited to a creative, detail-oriented person who can multitask and is looking to establish themselves in the world of film festival and media production. Candidate must be proficient in using Google Suite, Dropbox, and Slack and have strong communication skills. Salary is dependent on experience and health care benefits are included in full-time employment. If you are interested in this position please apply below.
- Creative, visual thinker with an eye for design.
- Graphic design or fine art background is a plus.
- Experience generating multi-media content for social, including graphics, reels, and short videos.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Proficiency working with Google suite applications Dropbox, Trello, and Slack.
- Proficiency working with MailerLite a plus.
- Proficiency working with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and WordPress a plus.
- Familiarity with independent films, film festivals, arts nonprofits, and streaming platforms.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Must have a passion for independent film and supporting emerging filmmakers.